Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order

Options
  • 22-08-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there, just wondering if someone can give me the details that I will need to set up a weekly/monthly standing order for my ESB bill. My bank require a payee name, bank account number and sort code to do this. I saw a previous post from last year with details but just wanted to make sure that no account information had changed.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi KingEB,

Electric Ireland bank details for customers are at the end of page 1 of a bill.

They are also provided on our website, towards the end of the Payment Options page. You will find them under the title "From outside Republic of Ireland" and contained within the IBAN. The sort code is 932086 and the account number is the eight-digit number immediately after (ending in "87").

All the best,
    Una

Advertisement