Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meddeas 2013/2014

Options
  • 22-08-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys!
    I'm starting Meddeas in September, and I'll be living in Barcelona! I just said I'd write a message about here to see if there are any other Meddeas employees around here :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mariadd

Hola I am also starting with Meddeas in Barcelona, :) Looking for an apartment in Gracia/Eixample or somewhere around there.. If anyone else is looking for a room, write on this :) Also where are ye staying in Madrid for the training? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SD01

Hello,

I am applying to do my internship so I am just going through the application process. What is the story with the training for the programme, when does that take place?

I am going to apply to stay with a host family :))

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hyoung91

Hi guys, I have only just applied for meddeas last Thursday. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for meddeas to get back to you? Also can anyone tell me what questions they ask in interviews?

Advertisement