Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary I or DBS?

Options
  • 22-08-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I've just finished a year studying psychology in DBS but got a CAO offer from Mary I on Monday for the liberal arts course. I'm not sure which to choose? DBS doesn't have a campus or many facilities so theres not really much happening..but Mary I has a great campus and great facilities. I really like the look of Mary I.
    Can anyone tell me which course they think is better? Or which college you think has the best student life? Any advice would be greatly received as I have to decide soon!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

JDPS wrote: »
    I've just finished a year studying psychology in DBS but got a CAO offer from Mary I on Monday for the liberal arts course. I'm not sure which to choose? DBS doesn't have a campus or many facilities so theres not really much happening..but Mary I has a great campus and great facilities. I really like the look of Mary I.
    Can anyone tell me which course they think is better? Or which college you think has the best student life? Any advice would be greatly received as I have to decide soon!

How did you find the actual course in DBS?

Advertisement