Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bday party for 9 year old local?

Options
  • 22-08-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any ideas for a good place for a 9 year old.

Pirates Adventure is closed for September so thats out... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

As far as I know Runamuck have a laserblast for aged 8 and over looks like great fun for kids. I've never been but I remember the one at Celtworld and that was brilliant fun for that kind of age.

Just googled and here's the link.
    http://www.laserblast.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

rent out a 5 a side pitch, bring sweets for party after game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Laser blast is good fun. Brings out the inner child in you. Ideal for that age group, girls or boys then some chips from Dooleys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Is it for a girl or a boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

Bring them to the adventure center in dunmore. Its diferent and they will have a great time. My nephew was at a 10th bday party there and they all had a blast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Kingfisher on the tramore road ,Are doing deals at the moment, You choose your activity and they provide 4 entertainers to keep the group happy ,Worth checking out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

They might enjoy some fun out in the new Pitch and Foot course? http://www.discovertramore.ie/view?p=Pitch_and_Foot

Could also consider Splashworld, also in Tramore?

Is the Bowling alley still open out by Tesco Ardkeen? That's always a fun option for kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Thanks guys, something to mull over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Stonehaven Equestrian Centre in Gracedieu do kids parties too. They have a nice set up for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Dave_Power

or you could bring them to tramore to be taught how to surf, then bring them down around to the hurdy gurdies, then bring them to the slots

• Advertisement
Advertisement