Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Finance Task

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

I haven't been accepted for a grant yet but I'm pretty sure I will be as both my brother sister have every year they have been in college so far. So I have nothing to bring to UL Wednesday to show that I don't have to pay fees :/ Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Have you got a reference number from SUSI? Just write it down, and bring it with you. Not sure what to do if you don't have one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

ricimaki wrote: »
    Have you got a reference number from SUSI? Just write it down, and bring it with you. Not sure what to do if you don't have one though.

No I do have one, Will do that! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Poppy121

I think I made a big mistake for my online finance task. I only added the SUSI grant and then when I proceded the balance wasn't at €0, but at €3,058. But it said underneath it that SUSI will pay my student fees. Was I suppose to add the HEA as well? Is this is a big problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I am only on the bloody first page!

Okay..

So I put my sponsor as Mayo County Council but what is the local government sponsorship reference?

Or where can I find it? I have no idea...

Help would be handy.

Also, I go to Germany on Saturday and can't give them proof of my grant so does this mean I can email them it or can I get my boyfriend to take it in for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Hoping I'm in same position as a few:
    1. Don't know whether to put Sponsor as local Grant Office (Cork County Council)
    2. Haven't got a word back from grant place, said they got my documents, just waiting on final assessment. Can't prove I've a grant or not til I get that.
    3. I'm afraid to confirm as on 3rd page, after I said I'd get a grant, one says Cork Coco/Student Contribution/ 100% and another Higher Education Authority/ Undergrad Tuition Fees/ 0%. Have a feeling if I continue again I'll have a large amount to pay... :/

Anyone faced/overcome any of these?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Hoping I'm in same position as a few:
    1. Don't know whether to put Sponsor as local Grant Office (Cork County Council)
    2. Haven't got a word back from grant place, said they got my documents, just waiting on final assessment. Can't prove I've a grant or not til I get that.
    3. I'm afraid to confirm as on 3rd page, after I said I'd get a grant, one says Cork Coco/Student Contribution/ 100% and another Higher Education Authority/ Undergrad Tuition Fees/ 0%. Have a feeling if I continue again I'll have a large amount to pay... :/

Anyone faced/overcome any of these?

Thanks in advance

*bump*

Did you get anywhere with this? Specifically #3? I'm filling mine out now (didn't even know this thing existed until the email on Friday) but now I'm getting the same thing. 0% HEA, 100% Student Contribution. Now, I qualify for free tuition, so I guess the 0% could be referring to that...

Advertisement