Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French and German courier to pick up stock

Options
  • 22-08-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Does anyone know any Courier company that offers a service where by they will pick up stock for me from France or Germany?

Basically these companies will ship stock to me but its very expensive. I am looking for a courier company who can pick up and deliver to me in Ireland.

I tried parcel2go etc but they don't offer france yet :/

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

DPD have a huge network in Germany and are active all over Ireland, try them. They have some depots in France which may work for you.

In my experience, it is normally cheaper for the exporter to do the shipping than the importer, due to existing relationships/business volumes in local markets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

I know a polish company that come through Germany all the time. they are now based in Dublin http://www.tdx.com.pl/
    the website seems to be in all polish but try contacting them and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 9 alpha80

look for dhl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

Did you have any joy in the end? Looking for something similar myself, for companies that won't send by regular post to Ireland, just next-day delivery which is unnecessary and very expensive.

Advertisement