Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA

Options
  • 22-08-2013 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey Just wondering does anyone who what happen with BTEA when you are repeating in college. I have to repeat one subject but its not till the second semester so I'll be doing noting in college for 13 weeks and repeating one subject after Christmas does anyone know will I still get BTEA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 unable2wink

BTEA will only cover a repeat year as long as you are registered as full-time on the repeat year and are repeating the year of the course in full (all modules) so I afraid they won't cover you if you're repeating only one subject,
    if you're not a final year student, have you looked to see if your college allows you to carry subjects into the next year?

Advertisement