Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

porting my number

Options
  • 22-08-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I have a phone number on a line which cannot get broadband.

But i have another line into the same house which can receive broadband but which has been disconnected.

My question is can I reconnect te old line and taking my old number with me and use it on your voip service on the new line and disconnect the old line.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

But i have another line into the same house which can receive broadband but which has been disconnected.

My question is can I reconnect te old line and taking my old number with me and use it on your voip service on the new line and disconnect the old line.

Thanks

Hi The Predator

It is possible to change a number onto another telephone line which has the broadband service but the number can not be applied to a voip service if that is what you are looking to do?

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 45 The Predator

Thanks

Hi The Predator

It is possible to change a number onto another telephone line which has the broadband service but the number can not be applied to a voip service if that is what you are looking to do?

Mark

Hi Mark,
    Thats exactly what i want to do, I want to take my number with me to a broadband enabled line but i thought you could not do that.
    The lines are from different exchanges, can you tell me who to contact so that i could do this,
    would be great, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks

Hi The Predator

Mark

Hi Mark,
    Thats exactly what i want to do, I want to take my number with me to a broadband enabled line but i thought you could not do that.
    The lines are from different exchanges, can you tell me who to contact so that i could do this,
    would be great, thanks

Hi The Predator

It's not possible to move a number from one exchange to another I'm afraid.

To arrange broadband on your other line you can contact broadband sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement