Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

washing machine service/repair

Options
  • 22-08-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a decent lad in the meath area and rough cost for call out if anyone has that experience

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

For as long as I can remember my mother always used a chap called Tom Phelan who I thought was in Dunshaughlin but I googled and he's in Dunboyne.
    Last experience with him was her dishwasher was fooked, more expensive to fix the motherboard I think, anyway he headed off and bought her a new one and fitted it. It was cheaper than I could find online and worked out the same as I could have bought her one with fitting and him buying, delivering and fitting it.

Although not often needed I'd say the past 15+ years she's used him.
    Not often I recommend someone so highly, I've actually friends I wouldn't recommend to people to get certain work done :D he just provides a good service.

01 8255113
    086 2466409

Got them online. And I'm not Tom promoting myself, never met the man even :)

Advertisement