Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

out and about

Options
  • 22-08-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Anyone know who writes the out and about in south tipp today?

Comments

Cant remember his name,but he used to be pictured on top of page..he does a good job,and gets around to lots of events and things.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

alyssum wrote: »
    Anyone know who writes the out and about in south tipp today?

It's written by tony butler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭aisr1ofk43dpy5

Tony Butler used to write it but don't think he does anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Definitely not Tony butler. By the way the new format and content of the nationalist is terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

Definitely not Tony butler. By the way the new format and content of the nationalist is terrible

I have to agree 100%.They don't seem to cover the Clonmel court as they used to.I thought it was bad before,but I have stopped buying it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Tony Butler used to write it but don't think he does anymore.
    I was wondering for a while did he still write it because his picture and name is gone from the top of the page.

Advertisement