Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband suddenly so slow

Options
  • 22-08-2013 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Have been with eircoms since January and up until now I don't think we've had any problems with speed... However for the past 2-3 days our broadband has suddenly become sooo slow! It's driving me crazy!!

I don't know why this would suddenly happen... Anyone any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

augusta24 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Have been with eircoms since January and up until now I don't think we've had any problems with speed... However for the past 2-3 days our broadband has suddenly become sooo slow! It's driving me crazy!!

I don't know why this would suddenly happen... Anyone any ideas??
    Hi augusta24

Can you confirm the speeds you are getting at the moment.

How many devices are connected at the moment?

Can you PM your tel no: so I can run a few checks.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Hi augusta24

Thanks, Mark

Thanks mark, I've just pmd you details of a speed text... Just ran another to double check first was right and it confirmed that download speed is 0.11 Mb/s and upload is 36 kb/s !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

augusta24 wrote: »
    Hi augusta24

Thanks, Mark

Thanks mark, I've just pmd you details of a speed text... Just ran another to double check first was right and it confirmed that download speed is 0.11 Mb/s and upload is 36 kb/s !
    Hi augusta24

I checked your line and connection.

Have you moved the modem to a different connection point (not the main socket.)

can you check if the splitter is lose or connect to the wrong points - http://bit.ly/PIBDSJ

Let me know how you get on.

Mark

Advertisement