Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

double buggies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

beertons wrote: »
    Make sure it fits in your car. We bought an out and about nipper online. Doesn't fit in either of our boots, so we use it for walking round the park. Gutted as it's a dream to push around. We got a double mcclaren from family for when we need to use the car.

We had the double out and about nipper and with the back 2 wheels taken off it fits in the boot of a VW golf. The wheels come on and off easily and after a while you do get used to doing it. It is so nice and easy to push even with bags/babies/toddlers etc. Can;t recommend it highly enough

.... Coincidentally :) (and I hope this is ok Mods) but we'll be selling it second hand as our eldest is too old for it now. If anyone is interetsed send me a pm.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭beertons

We had the double out and about nipper and with the back 2 wheels taken off it fits in the boot of a VW golf. The wheels come on and off easily and after a while you do get used to doing it.

Never realised they came off so easy. Thanks so much for bringing that to my attention.

Advertisement