Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good solicitor for conveyance in Dublin

Options
  • 22-08-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I am looking for a property to buy and I wonder if anyone could recommend a good responsive and reliable solicitor in Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 abrahamb1111

Dear All

Like Mangel, i am also looking contact a good solicitory in dublin area. Please PM if you have any information about a good solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭sandy_c

We used Brophy Solicitors on Parliament Street. They were excellent and they were also good on price.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 abrahamb1111

Thanks Sandy

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Dortilolma

We've used an independent solicitor - she's been absolutely fantastic and very good value.

She's based just outside of Dublin but has been very accommodating for signing contracts by coming into Dublin to meet us.

PM for her details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mangel

thanks sandy_c and Dortilolma (I sent you a pm :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭twerg_85

Griffiths in Terenure were good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 spencer86

Grainne barrett in tallaght is very good using her at the mo no probs so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mangel

thanks very much twerg_85 and spencer86

Advertisement