Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow free ad newspaper

Options
  • 22-08-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, is there a newspaper that people can post ad or sell their used items in Carlow?( free ad newspaper).
    Similar
    to gumtree website or
    The dealer if your from donegal.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Anshua wrote: »
    Hi, is there a newspaper that people can post ad or sell their used items in Carlow?( free ad newspaper).
    Similar
    to gumtree website or
    The dealer if your from donegal.
    Thanks!

As far as I know the local trader is free to advertise in. It comes out on a Friday, it's on sale in most newsagents on a Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Better off slapping whatever you're selling onto Adverts or donedeal if you ask me. I got the local trader a few weeks back for a look, seemed to be very much aimed at farming related stuff.
    I know there is/was a group on facebook called "sell your stuff" - Lots of lads just taking the piss out of each other, so I left the group a few months back now.
    I think the BuyandSell is still free to list ads. I think they've two issue's each week?
    Donedeal costs 3 quid I think, and Adverts is free.

Advertisement