Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good pc

Options
  • 22-08-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a gaming pc to play MC and edit/rendr/make Videos for a youtube account also while you are here what would be a good name (youtube) i would be doing MC CoD commentaries and others so please suggest a name also to help my actual name is harry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MyMonkTv

Hey dude, ive being researching this recently , and it depends on what your budget is ,

for gaming

8-16Gb ram is recommend
    over 3.0Ghz
    a good processor i5 or i7

i will link you afew good gaming computers and that are great with video editing

Pc world offer a great desktop here for 700Euro, a great introduction into gaming

/Product/HP-Pavilion-500152ea-Desktop-PC/316309/307

Now this one as it states again on PC World is a 'Gaming PC'

/Product/HP-Pavilion-500260ea-Gaming-PC/317057/307

if your not fond of them there are other one such as :

Alienware PC's by dell are fantastic

just type into your url alienware dot ie and you'll be lost in a great selection of gaming computers

shop around dude, your bound to find something that can meet your needs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Head over to the PC building and upgrading forum start your own thread with this form in it and you should be sorted quick enough

Advertisement