Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More moths than ever?

• 23-08-2013 4:02am

Seriously, is it only me, or has there been a greater number of these pesky ****ers around more than ever.

emperor-moth-22235.jpg

They make my skin crawl, a huge one flew in earlier and nearly made me **** the bed, there seems to be loads of them in grass too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

They're not going to kill you or eat you. Relax.

Chucken wrote: »
    They're not going to kill you or eat you. Relax.

Its more the thought of them touching off me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Turn off your light or close your window.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭kfk

If you need to get them out of your room, just switch off your light and turn on someone elses light!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Just don't yawn, i yawned as i was walking into the kitchen to get something and one flew into my mouth as i furiously spluttered out the little feller in disgust so be careful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement