Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Xbox and PS3 Games on amazon.co.uk for £30-£35 delivered

Options
  • 23-08-2013 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Amazon.co.uk seem to have slashed the prices on a lot of games coming out in the next few months, all between 30-35. Select free supersaver shipping, you wont get these on release day but if you use parcel motel and use the free first class delivery (UK) you should ( I got saints row 4 and xcom the bureau on wednesday)

GTA V

Batman Arkham Origins

COD:Ghosts

Watchdogs

Battlefield 4

Also they reduced PS4 and Xbox One One games too, I pre-orderd dead rising 3 for £45
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭maximoose

Isn't that generally the normal price for big releases on amazon?

(But good on you, reminded me to predorder Arkham Origins :))

• Registered Users Posts: 22,399 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Thanks
    I've finally bitten the bullet and pre-ordered BF4 for £35.88

Not too bad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

maximoose wrote: »
    Isn't that generally the normal price for big releases on amazon?

(But good on you, reminded me to predorder Arkham Origins :))

They have been good of late with competitive prices yeah but, pretty much all of their pre order games dropped by £5-10 yesterday, in comparison GTA V from gamestop is €60 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

CombatCow wrote: »
    They have been good of late with competitive prices yeah but, pretty much all of their pre order games dropped by £5-10 yesterday, in comparison GTA V from gamestop is €60 :eek:

I ordered the special edition at €80 it's wetting canceled now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭hollywoodhoppy

Thanks OP, when do they charge your credit card? Is it straight away or when it's dispatched?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

How much do tesco usually charge for new games? 45 ?

Thanks OP, when do they charge your credit card? Is it straight away or when it's dispatched?

Just when its dispatched

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Well, thats my COD Ghosts and GTAV sorted then.. And I wasn't even planning on getting GTA... Oh well :) Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Thanks Op. I just saved 32 euro for two ps4 games and 20 for Gta. How likely is it to have the games on release date using parcel motel does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Thanks Op. I just saved 32 euro for two ps4 games and 20 for Gta. How likely is it to have the games on release date using parcel motel does anyone know?

amazon deliver to ireland for free (over £25)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I have GTAV on order a while with Amazon and used the First Class Option using Parcel Motel. They WILL post the day before, they said in an e-mail to me, so that I will get it ON release day. Except Parcel Motel will actually get it and I will get it the next day but for the saving I will make Parcel Motel, being 24 hours later, is still perfect for me. (I have a €3.50 credit on it as well) so saving a good bit over local shops prices.

I'd say I would get my Parcel Motel delivery before people with Free Irish Standard Delivery get theirs but If I didn't have the Parcel Motel Credit I would use the Free Postage to an Irish Address. No rush, there won't be a GTAVI out for years anyway.

If you select parcel motel with the amazon first class delivery which is free there is a good chance you will have it before release, as I said I used this service for The Bureau XCOM and Saints Row 4 and got it delivered on Wednesday to parcel motel, they're not supposed to be out till today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

As the op says using parcel motel might give the best chance of receiving it on release day - Parcel motel seem very fast themselves on top of free first class delivery from amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

Parcel motel is in athlone at Kilmartin garage

• Battlefield 4 for 50 bucks ain't bad.

Will be waiting a few days though for it to arrive, if I get a launch day PS.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Cheers OP a few games I was looking to nab had dropped in price as well :D

Advertisement