Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supercars in Cork city this evening at 7pm

Options
  • 23-08-2013 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭

For all the car enthusiasts,Cannonball is in Cork tonight.They will be parking up at the Port of Cork building,opposite the Examiner office.Ferrari's,Lambourghini's etc.Dont forget your cameras.

http://www.cannonball.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

sweet I nearly forgot about this might take a trip in to see. Shame the signs are up but no times so a lot of people will be wondering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

cork 19:00-20:00

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

great hope the cops catch them speeding and take some cars,,,camera and scanner waiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

great hope the cops catch them speeding and take some cars,,,camera and scanner waiting

Me too, bunch of selfish gits, I hate the way they donate the profits to a children's charity.
    Especially something like a children's hospice, who'd want to support that?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Anyone have any idea what hotel they will be staying at tonight?

Have an exam this evening and won't be finished until about 8pm or so and might not make it to the city centre in time for a glance

• Advertisement

I would think it is the Clarion as it is close and has underground parking for the cars, but ne sure if I hear anything down there ill let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Thanks for that. Highly doubt the public would be allowed down there though :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

54kroc wrote: »
    Me too, bunch of selfish gits, I hate the way they donate the profits to a children's charity.
    Especially something like a children's hospice, who'd want to support that?

Death race 2000, (I think) great film where you get points for running people down with super cars !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Can I Join in to the rally. Guess what type of Fiat van I drive ?

Hi sorry I didn't get back last night it completely went out of my head. they had to cars out on the port of cork side so you could walk down to see them. sorry I know tis too late, some nice cars there some which you would wonder why they were there. And some terrible fack tan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

99% of the cars were top of the range cars great to see them in cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

ofcork wrote: »
    99% of the cars were top of the range cars great to see them in cork.

Saw an F40 on the South Link yesterday around 11:30am:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I was at the top of patrick street when they arrived. My son got scared as they were too loud though :D so we had to go into Merchants quay to escape.

Advertisement