Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foals - Olympia - Feb 4th

Options
  • 23-08-2013 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭

As the title goes, support from Cage the Elephant. tickets on sale next Friday.

Not interested myself, but I know people will be.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Like Foals new stuff but have been dying to see Cage The Elephant so might grab a ticket closer to the date

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Any idea on price of tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

€25.90, but that will be before fees!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 leonh74

Any one have an idea how quickly the tickets will go for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

leonh74 wrote: »
    Any one have an idea how quickly the tickets will go for this?
    I'd expect it to sell out within a few hours of going on sale. They sold out 2 shows in the academy really fast earlier this year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah will be online the morning for tickets. Missed the Academy shows but the gig in the Olympia last time was class. Still haven't listened to Holy Fire though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Foals-tickets/artist/1182026?tm_link=tm_homeA_k3

Apparently the presale is on Wednesday. Does anyone know where to get the presale tickets?

I won't take the chance then. I'll just get em as soon as they go on sale. Does anyone know how long Ticketmaster takes to send out the tickets as I'll be moving within the next 3 months to my understanding

I won't take the chance then. I'll just get em as soon as they go on sale. Does anyone know how long Ticketmaster takes to send out the tickets as I'll be moving within the next 3 months to my understanding

Just choose the option too print them off then and there

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

Sometimes they send them pretty early and other times around a month before the actual event.

• Advertisement

Just choose the option too print them off then and there

Don't have a printer in the house :( Is there an option to print them after there purchased?

Don't have a printer in the house :( Is there an option to print them after there purchased?

Think so , dont they email them to you? So you can print them whenever you want

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Think so , dont they email them to you? So you can print them whenever you want

And its on your 'my ticketmaster' account, so can print whenever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Just save the PDF file and take it somewhere with a printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 donovanu

Anyone any idea how to get the presale tickets tomorrow???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Here's the link they put on facebook. http://smarturl.it/foalspresale

Definitely hope to get to this. Haven't seen them since Electric Picnic 2010 and really want to see Cage the Elephant as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tupelopenny

Any one get the presale to work?

Nope, Ticketmaster saying it's a UK only link.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm not even getting as far as TicketMaster and I'm on a UK IP address at the moment. It brings me to SeeTicket where Ireland isn't even listed...

[edit]
    This is the link that's on the Foals website... doesn't work for me (might be because work gives me a UK IP address) but might for you.

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/7010518/buy_tickets?app_id=fbjs_www.foals.co.uk&artist=Foals&affil_code=fbjs_www.foals.co.uk&came_from=166
    [/edit]

The link I gave earlier should be working for people now. Just got my tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Presale works, just got my tickets :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Working for me on my phone now. Painfully slow though :(.

Doesnt work on my pc but the link works on my phone. Got 6 tickets so I'm happy :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

I can only choose from circle, are standing tickets gone?

Tech3 wrote: »
    I can only choose from circle, are standing tickets gone?

Ya, they are already sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Ya, they are already sold out.

I'll just get some circle ones so! Cheers!

Edit: Kept refreshing until I got some in the centre of F sure will do, rather standing at gigs though

Edit: Kept refreshing until I got some in the centre of F sure will do, rather standing at gigs though

You could wait for Friday at 9am but you'd need to be quick as they could sell out in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Its a shame you cant pick your seats from those available instead of being given whatever they say are the best available at that time.

Uk presale sold out dublin wont be far behind.

Presale now sold out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

2 night gap between the Dublin show and the Manchester show. What you reckon are the chances of a second date if Feb 4th sells out fast?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

Olympia is available the next night so expect a second night, got presale on my phone earlier after a lot of hassle
    . Captcha was so hard to do on it though. Roll on February!!

Advertisement