Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 2-3 bed accommodation required - Dublin

Options
  • 23-08-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm looking to rent a 2-3 bed property in dublin from late Sept/Oct 13, I'm an accountant and also quite handy around the house so I could do all maintanince thats required, I also don't need rent receipts. Please PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,798 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I dont think its a good idea posting your mobile number here....I would try daft if I was you

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

OP- I've edited your post, removing your mobile number.

Also- and I'm genuinely curious- why do you feel that being an accountant qualifies you to do whatever maintenance is necessary on a property? I'm genuinely curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MK010383

thanks for that... I never said it qualifies me to do stuff around the house, i was just stating my profession.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I am curious as to why you 'don't need rent receipts'. The only reason I can imagine is that you are happy for the landlord not to declare his/her income to Revenue. This would be a pretty serious thing to get involved in especially as an accountant where the code of practise demands that you are above board in all of your financial dealing.

Advertisement