Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Technician - Any comments??

• 23-08-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All

Am planning to register for the Accounting Technician course this year and trying to find the best college to do it in. Anyone ever completed the course at ITB?

If so, how did you find the course? Were lecturers good etc?

Any help would be greatly appreiciated!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

I'd like to know the same thing. Trying to decide whether it would be better to do it in IBAT Swords, ITB Blanch, or the actual Accounting Technicians Academy on Pearse St. Anyone have any feedback on the lecturers in Blanch?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shazza123

Hi!

I went to the open day in Blanch to talk someone about doing this and lets just say, I woudnt recommend it. The head of Business there was so rude, basically tried to convince me to do a course triple in price (I wonder why?!!) and told me that the Accounting Technicians course is 'too hard'!!
    Anyway, doing in my first year in Clane college at the moment and love it - people are much more helpful. Clane was a good bit more expensive than Blanch and now I can see why - if you pay very little for the course than i reckon lecturers will not have much interest. Ive found so far that you really need good lecturers to understand the course well because there is a lot involved.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Foxylocks

Anyone starting this course in Sept?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭wally1990

I'm starting accounting technician course part time in September .

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭kop-end

Foxylocks wrote: »
    Anyone starting this course in Sept?

I am starting this course in September also, might be no harm to create a new thread for the year ahead ?????

• Advertisement

Ya, it would be no harm. be handy to discuss modules / difficult sections of the course /work experience etc etc.

kop-end wrote: »
    I am starting this course in September also, might be no harm to create a new thread for the year ahead ?????

Has a new thread been created?

Just search accounting technician course and you will find it

Foxylocks wrote: »
    Has a new thread been created?

new thread started kop-end search for Accounting technician course 2014/15

Advertisement