Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City and Colour Irish Dates

Options
  • 23-08-2013 11:27am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tue January 21st 2014 - BELFAST Limelight
    Wed January 22nd 2014 - DUBLIN Olympia Theatre
    Fri January 24th 2014 - NEWCASTLE O2 Academy Newcastle
    Sat January 25th 2014 - LEEDS O2 Academy Leeds
    Sun January 26th 2014 - GLASGOW O2 Academy Glasgow
    Tue January 28th 2014 - MANCHESTER Apollo
    Wed January 30th 2014 - BIRMINGHAM O2 Academy Birmingham
    Thu January 31st 2014 - LONDON Hammersmith Apollo
    Mon February 3rd 2014 - BOURNEMOUTH O2 Academy Bournemouth
    Tue February 4th 2014 - BRIGHTON Dome

Tickets priced at €27 including booking fee go on sale Friday, 30th August at 9am from Ticketmaster!

Tickets are on sale priced £20+bf from all usual outlets next Friday 30th August at 9am.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

very good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Tempting!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

delighted ,didn hav the coin to get to see him supportin biffy

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

nah - seen them supporting Coldplay in Vancouver a while back - rubbish live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Got tickets for the Olympia! Cannot wait...wish he had meet & greet tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

Ended up going away the night after the gig so only got around to checking this today.. surprised there has been no discussion.

I was also surprised with how poorly the tickets sold for this. I can't see Dallas coming back any time soon as a result. In the Olympia, the entire upper circle was closed and the last 5 or so rows of the circle were clear.

Having never (ever) listened to Alexisonfire and only hearing City and colour, i was expecting this to be packed given how good he is. I also thought the show was good, he did a little acoustic middle to the show. Overall i was happy.

What was the consensus from anyone else who was there??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

being a big alexisonfire fan and dallas fan , i didnt give 2 sh*ts about this gig tbh and so did most of the people i know. i grew up on AOF and matured into city and colour but the last album i didnt like atall and the album before that i was only into it 50%!!

i hate that im saying this :P and i never thought i would be like this :P but it think the fact he has become commercial has taken away from it too. thats from me personally :rolleyes:

Advertisement