Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are you updating our exchange?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello there. Just a general query, when will you up upgrading the exchange in Meanus, Limerick for broadband use? The exchanges all around us are enabled but we aren't. All we can get is mobile broadband which is terrible at best. We have been waiting for ages.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello there. Just a general query, when will you up upgrading the exchange in Meanus, Limerick for broadband use? The exchanges all around us are enabled but we aren't. All we can get is mobile broadband which is terrible at best. We have been waiting for ages.
    Hi andrewmuir12

Can you PM me with your tel no: so I can check the exact address.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi andrewmuir12

Thanks for sending on your details. I want to check a few things and speak to the broadband operations team.

They confirmed there is no indication as to if or when broadband will be available at the exchange.

MUSB Exch. Code
    [RSU] MEANUS AXE

There is nothing I can advise.

Mark

Advertisement