Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

maximoose wrote: »
    I think they said payment by cards only on the day, no cash

I'm remembering that from a post on here, could be wrong

Just rang Smyth's Bray. They're accepting both cards and cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,109 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wish I had prebooked mine in Smyths Bray now.

I went with Carrickmines and it doesn't look like they are doing a midnight launch. damn them. gonna have to get up early on Friday now and then wait hours for the downloads. Was hoping to get all that sorted overnight while I slept!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Anyone using the MS Site got any updates?

Although the MS Commerce shows I've been charged, or due to be charged, I have no pending transactions and no emails so far yet..

Hopefully its not just me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭dor83

Nothing from MS yet either, it still says in process and when I check my card the transaction has not shown up yet but the credit has been taken, my limit has been reduced by the amount that MS are taking. Hopefully we get an email today but I have a feeling they are going to ship them tomorrow and overnight them.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Amazon order still hasn't been dispatched still showing delivery date of 22nd or 23rd for two day delivery.
    Hope its sent today or it wont get here until monday.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Got the email from gamestop about 30 mins ago that the xbox one has shipped!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

1............:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭maximoose

D_BEAR wrote: »
    Amazon order still hasn't been dispatched still showing delivery date of 22nd or 23rd for two day delivery.

I'd say there's a hell of a lot of shipments being processed today and the emails will be out soon enough.

Mine is the same, no dispatch estimate, estimated delivery 22nd - and I chose expedited delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Anyone using the MS Site got any updates?

Although the MS Commerce shows I've been charged, or due to be charged, I have no pending transactions and no emails so far yet..

Hopefully its not just me...
    Nope, I'm still the same - "Order in Process" for the Xbox itself, and "Backordered" for the spare controller.

Everything I ordered from Gamestop has shipped (Console, extra controller etc) but NBA 2K14 hasn't.

Hope its sent at some stage tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Has anyone with a shopto order heard anything. They arent shipping anything until tomorrow which makes sense for the UK but considering the amount of international orders they would have. You would think they would ship those today.

I picked next day delivery. So shouldnt be an issue but I just have a feeling they are going to say there was a delay shipping your order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Paid mine off at lunch time. Will probably go to the Midnight launch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Does anybody know which number is the actually tracking number with Gamestop? When I click the tracking link in the e-mail I get to the An Post page and it asks me to enter my tracking number, the code in the URL gives me an error. :confused:

LukeS_ wrote: »
    Does anybody know which number is the actually tracking number with Gamestop? When I click the tracking link in the e-mail I get to the An Post page and it asks me to enter my tracking number, the code in the URL gives me an error. :confused:

Usually takes a while for tracking numbers to show up on the an post website.

Usually takes a while for tracking numbers to show up on the an post website.

How long usually? It's been 4 hours and still nothing. Is CE00000000IE (numbers where the 0s are) a normal type tracking code?

LukeS_ wrote: »
    How long usually? It's been 4 hours and still nothing. Is CE00000000IE (numbers where the 0s are) a normal type tracking code?

Should show up some time this evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

dor83 wrote: »
    Nothing from MS yet either, it still says in process and when I check my card the transaction has not shown up yet but the credit has been taken, my limit has been reduced by the amount that MS are taking. Hopefully we get an email today but I have a feeling they are going to ship them tomorrow and overnight them.

Just checked my bank account there, and my available money has gone back up by the Xbox One amount. Not sure what to think now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭dor83

CatInABox wrote: »
    Just checked my bank account there, and my available money has gone back up by the Xbox One amount. Not sure what to think now.

Just checked mine too, same thing. Hopefully that means they put a hold on it and have removed it now so they can put the actual charge through, that's my optimistic view on it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Is there anywhere left online that still has an Xbox one for release or next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Best bet is heading to Tescos and picking one up there at midnight as they'll have a good few of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

DaLad wrote: »
    Is there anywhere left online that still has an Xbox one for release or next week?
    Argos and Tesco Extra on the day is your best bet, but you'd want to be queueing very early.

Alternatively, pre-order on Gamestop and you'll get one on the 12th of December. That's the route I went.

Lamposts wrote: »
    Best bet is heading to Tescos and picking one up there at midnight as they'll have a good few of them.

It's for a friend. I was smart and pre-ordered mine months ago :p

I doubt there'll be many in Tesco however.

On Amazon.co.uk it says in the description that you might not get it before Christmas but on Amazon.de & Amazon.fr, it doesn't say anything about it not being sent to you on release day. Anyone know if this is true?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

My local Gamestop only Got in 8 Forzas.. only 3 limited edition...>All Pre Booked

I Got the Fifa Bundle thinking Id get the collectors edition on launch date, Sickend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

D_BEAR wrote: »

Same here. They better get the finger out, I am looking forward to a weekend with the X1, I've nothing else on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

On Amazon.co.uk it says in the description that you might not get it before Christmas but on Amazon.de & Amazon.fr, it doesn't say anything about it not being sent to you on release day. Anyone know if this is true?

I ordered from Amazon.it and expected delivery is between Nov. 28th and Dec. 1st, but that's probably because it was a Forza Day One edition, I would imagine the FIFA Day One edition would be more plentiful and probably available closer to release date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Naas Tesco are getting only 10 xboxes but they aren't likely to stay open til midnight tomorrow for such a small amount. They'll confirm either way tomorrow what they're doing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Somebody said a few days ago that the Extra stores were only get about 10-15 per store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

For those wondering about availability at Amazon.fr here's what is says:

http://gyazo.com/e2c1c5d23283b4d97e581e5b21198450

D_turbo wrote: »
    My local Gamestop only Got in 8 Forzas.. only 3 limited edition...>All Pre Booked

I Got the Fifa Bundle thinking Id get the collectors edition on launch date, Sickend

Order online? I just ordered Ghosts, BF4, DR3 and Forza 5 collectors and got free express shipping from Gamestop. I'm guessing/hoping they'll arrive on Friday.

• Advertisement

For those wondering about availability at Amazon.fr here's what is says:

http://gyazo.com/e2c1c5d23283b4d97e581e5b21198450

Ah right same as Amazon.co.uk so

Advertisement