Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Amazon order updated to dispatching now

b0e.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

Ordered on shopto.net in the uk .. They are shipping today any idea when I can expect it to arrive ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

DaLad wrote: »
    Here you go guys, download the Day One update now and have it ready on a USB stick for when you get your Xbox be it tomorrow night or Friday :D

Xbox One Day One Patch via USB
    Hmmm. It looks like the Zip files can't be downloaded at the moment.

Looks like either everyone had the same idea to download the files 'just in case' and that buggered the system or the page went live before the files were available for download.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Oh go on then 15hrs 48min.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Amazon order is dispatching now - but I received an email stating my new delivery date:

Delivery estimate: 23 Nov 2013 - 25 Nov 2013

I am FUMING over this! I could have ordered the console months ago with a local
    shop and get my console at midnight, but now I may have to wait till monday, I feel like a kid that santa didn`t visit on christmas eve:(

I will be having words with their customer service department as I was promised (and have a transcript by email) a delivery on friday. I was back in touch with their customer service department late last night and the rep stated that no international orders would be delivered on release date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Hmmm. It looks like the Zip files can't be downloaded at the moment.

Looks like either everyone had the same idea to download the files 'just in case' and that buggered the system or the page went live before the files were available for download.

I downloaded both last night so they were available, not sure which is the one I need though.

McDermotX wrote: »
    Shipment mails from MS out and about this morning with UPS tracking numbers.
    Anyone got one yet? I don't think my mailbox can handle me refreshing it so often :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

My amazon order status has finally changed to preparing for dispatch and also mysteriously changed to a Fifa day one even though I only ordered 3 weeks ago ..... the poster how said it was like a kid waiting for santy wasn't far wrong :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Just got a call from Gamestop, Parkway shopping centre in Limerick. Last week I was told it would be the 29th when I would get it, now I have one available for tonight if I want it, day one with Forza, it was Fifa previously but that doesn't bother me too much.
    I wasn't going to go ahead with this but now I am like a kid the night before xmas and I can't wait for later. Never have luck like this, called on the day of the midnight launch to tell me one is there for me, very very happy right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Anyone got one yet? I don't think my mailbox can handle me refreshing it so often :)

Yes got mine at 09:00 this morning.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Got mine also from GameStop.ie

First update is 507mb. Console is silent.

LukeS_ wrote: »

Did you have to sign for it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 DTA338

finno wrote: »
    Yes got mine at 09:00 this morning.

B*STARD! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,848 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Anyone know if Smyths are doing bundles? I'm currently getting the Day 1 with FIFA, but wondering if there will be bundles options along with that.

Want to get at least 1 other game, and an extra pad - will smyths be offering upgrades to the Day 1 Fifa/Forza orders?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Anyone know if Smyths are doing bundles? I'm currently getting the Day 1 with FIFA, but wondering if there will be bundles options along with that.

Want to get at least 1 other game, and an extra pad - will smyths be offering upgrades to the Day 1 Fifa/Forza orders?

Only saw the argos bundles , and the price was horrific, the extras could be sourced much cheaper online if you could wait for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

podgemk wrote: »
    Ordered on shopto.net in the uk .. They are shipping today any idea when I can expect it to arrive ?

From Shopto?

Well judging by my past experience with them, I would say a least 7 days. But since its a large box and not a DVD case, the carrier pigeons they use for delivery might get tired, so it might take longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,848 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Can you tell me how much Dead Rising 3 is to buy digitally?

Just out of interest, how much are the games from the marketplace? A general price, not looking for specific games.

Still nothing from MS myself.

dor83 wrote: »
    Just out of interest, how much are the games from the marketplace?

I checked Forza and BF4, Forza was €65 whilst BF4 was €70.

I did have to sign for it.

QR code recognition is superb, instant I would say. Pointed the FIFA code at it, then told me I owned it about 2 seconds later. Great stuff.

Can't find settings, though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Friend of mine said he was told there are 3.

console+game, console+2 games and console + game+controller. But he didnt have the price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

dor83 wrote: »
    Just out of interest, how much are the games from the marketplace? A general price, not looking for specific games.

Does your order page say "Order Processing" as well? Ordered back in July, hope I'm not alone.

Thanks LukeS, €65 for Forza is not bad, I'd say DR3 will be the same price.
    Does your order page say "Order Processing" as well? Ordered back in July, hope I'm not alone.
    Mine says in process, same as it has sine I placed the order. I rang MS yesterday and they told me that orders will start shipping today and tomorrow morning to arrive by end of day tomorrow.

Ryse 64.99
    Ghosts 69.99
    Just Dance 49.99
    Dead Rising 3 64.99
    Black Flag 69.99
    Battlefield 4 69.99
    Madden 69.99
    Need for Speed 69.99
    NBA 2K14 59.99
    NBA Live 14 69.99
    Zoo Tycoon 69.99
    Xbox Fitness FREE

Arcade games are 19.99, but Angry Birds is 34.99

All prices Euro.

The Lego game doesn't have a price for some reason. Also can't tell FIFA price as I already own it.

Yep. My order page on Microsoft says "In Process" for the Xbox and "Back Ordered" for the second controller (two different orders).

No e-mail yet.

Xbox automatically syncs your Xbox account with your Netflix. Just opened Netflix and I was already signed in. Handy.

D pad is great for using with the keyboard, much quicker typing on it over X360.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭decrrrrrr

Did anybody get their DPD tracking data for their SimplyGames.com order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

The Lego game doesn't have a price for some reason. Also can't tell FIFA price as I already own it.

Lego Marvel launches next Frday. Thanks a million for the list.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Just got the second confirmation.

Looks like they waited until after it shipped before trying to put through the cancellation

I checked Forza and BF4, Forza was €65 whilst BF4 was €70.

I did have to sign for it.

QR code recognition is superb, instant I would say. Pointed the FIFA code at it, then told me I owned it about 2 seconds later. Great stuff.

Can't find settings, though. :pac:

Sorry just 1 more question.

Do voice commands work over here?

• Advertisement

Yep. My order page on Microsoft says "In Process" for the Xbox and "Back Ordered" for the second controller (two different orders).

No e-mail yet.
    Just got the e-mail (10.50) the status has just updated on the Xbox order (on Microsoft.com) with 'Complete' and 'Track_Status' options.
    (But UPS don't recognise the tracking code yet ... so close! :))

The spare controller is still 'Backordered'.

Advertisement