Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Doomofman wrote: »
    Artane. D5.

What was it that dropped it off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

liamog wrote: »
    What was it that dropped it off?

Totally forgotten. Something haul haha it was a white van lol

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Totally forgotten. Something haul haha it was a white van lol

Cool, wanted to make sure I wasn't looking for a random car.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Did anyone who ordered from amazon get one today?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 harry4jmjk

Do we reckon they'll deliver to wexford tonight? ? Dublin I understand but Wexford??.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭daddy_boy

Evilbart wrote: »

Thanks
    nope - ordered at the end of may showing as being prepared for dispatch with a estimated delivery of Tuesday / Wednesday next week

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

harry4jmjk wrote: »
    Do we reckon they'll deliver to wexford tonight? ? Dublin I understand but Wexford??.

I'm in bray , haven't got mind yet

peteeeed wrote: »
    I'm in bray , haven't got mind yet

Reckon it be Monday then!! So frustrating!! All day waiting in for nothing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Thanks

Mine shipped from Amazon UK yesterday evening and is sitting in an post parcel centre since 11 this morning. Reckon I'll have it Monday. Wasn't expecting it until Tuesday/Wednesday. Order was placed June 10th with free delivery.

Mine shipped from Amazon UK yesterday evening and is sitting in an post parcel centre since 11 this morning. Reckon I'll have it Monday. Wasn't expecting it until Tuesday/Wednesday. Order was placed June 10th with free delivery.

Did you use 1-2 day delivery thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Yeah, I reckon Monday too but I'm on to MS live chat again because I went to the site and the option popped up so I said why not, they will at least know that I am not happy and I keep reminding them that I was told by UPS that it was shipped too late too. I'll probably get nothing out of doing it as I doubt they will deliver it now or tomorrow but I figure I might as well let them know I'm not happy again.

Did you use 1-2 day delivery thanks

Ah free delivery ok I used 1-2 day delivery for ps4 hopefully I get it Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

miju wrote: »
    My tracking number had scheduled delivery for Monday has just been updated to being delivered today.

Its so late though there's no chance of it getting here even though Im 10 mins from their Finglas depot

Have you tried ringing UPS ans asking can you go collect it at their depot? Not sure what the story is with UPS but I worked as a courier for DHL for 2 years and we would have had no problem with this. One less delivery off our back :cool:

dor83 wrote: »
    Yeah, I reckon Monday too but I'm on to MS live chat again because I went to the site and the option popped up so I said why not, they will at least know that I am not happy and I keep reminding them that I was told by UPS that it was shipped too late too. I'll probably get nothing out of doing it as I doubt they will deliver it now or tomorrow but I figure I might as well let them know I'm not happy again.

Let know how u get on! My housemate ordered it via the dash on his profile so I cant use the live chat without him being here and he was working all day and hes a his xmas party tonight!! I dont understand how they could have got the delivery so wrong!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

ups wont take calls, microsoft is closed
    load of bull****

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

DaLad wrote: »
    Have you tried ringing UPS ans asking can you go collect it at their depot? Not sure what the story is with UPS but I worked as a courier for DHL for 2 years and we would have had no problem with this. One less delivery off our back :cool:

Id have no bother picking it up but you cant until after first failed delivery and secondly no one answering phone at their depot

Just got mine dropped off by the white van, said I was his last one tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 yekrallum

Just got mine dropped off by the white van, said I was his last one tonight.

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭bustercherry

Yep pure bull****, would happily take a refund right now. I'm picking my ps4 up rather than getting delivered thank fcuk. Will be working full on next week so not really gonna go out of my way to take delivery as not that bothered anymore.

yekrallum wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Ongar, Dublin 15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 yekrallum

Ongar, Dublin 15

Cheers, I'm in Leixlip, less than 10 mins away from you but across the Co. border in Kildare ... not going to happen tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

Artane. D5.
    Ongar, Dublin 15

Looks like they're only doing the northside tonight, since the depot is in Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

TweekeewT wrote: »
    Looks like they're only doing the northside tonight, since the depot is in Finglas.

Were northside side, navan road. No Xbox arrived here! Im going to the Depot in the morning at 9am and not leaving without the bloody thing!

Cynthia: at 21:47:19
    Una disculpa, ahora estás en contacto con el soporte en Español, te voy a comunicar al departamento adecuado. (Hi, I'm sorry but I don't speak English, give me just a moment to transfer you to the right department)

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Lads feeling for ye. That's a fooking **** up...must be UPS as they wouldn't be delivering that late normally.

I ordered Amazon UK, July next day delivery free, so went parcel motel. Checked in very late tonight and will be there in morning.

Xtravision load of gits too. Seems like gamestop online was the way forward

just my thought on xtravision. if you preordered every xbox one item they have, when you go to pick up the console and have to buy another product how would that work. scumbags they are hope they go bust.

currently still on xbox chat waitig for them to transfer me to someone who actually can help and who actually speaks english

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Have to say I'm disgusted at Xtra vision. I'm ok cause I wanted a play and charge kit. But the girl told me I also had to buy a game. Till I told her her colleague yesterday said a peripheral was ok. She then went and made a call. Think she did not know the story.

But I'm disgusted as, I chose them for my preorder as I wanted to support them. I wanted to give them my business. Then I hear that people being forced to buy more games on top of preordered games. I never rented movies. But always bought my games there. Bought DVDs with HMV. Now I'm voting with my feet. Il never use Xtra or HMV again. Smyths is where il buy my games. Il be ringing head office Monday to tell them them they lost a customer because of this.

I also rang consumer.ie He said it's more then likely illegal. With a deposit. Your receipt becomes your contract. They broke that contract. You are defineiley entitled to your deposits back. But there basicly holding you to ransom. We all want the console. There is not a lot you can do there and then. It could be takes to the small claims court. That's cost €25 It's just so sly what they are doing. There going to lose lots of customers because of it. I can not see them getting away it for the PS4 Launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I just finished a very long chat with a rep in the MS store, again the rep was very nice and I have no complaints about them as I understand it is not their fault personally and can only tell us what they are told, but I asked about filing a complaint to MS about the situation and was told to fill in the survey after the chat. Te rep also told me that she would pass my case on for further investigation. I also said that they should have them deliver tomorrow but she said that won't happen and it will be Monday, nothing else I can do but I'd recommend every who is still waiting file complaints.

i did the survey and based it on the whole end to end process.
    No emails, no contact, no console. Last time i order anything from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Have to say I'm disgusted at Xtra vision. I'm ok cause I wanted a play and charge kit. But the girl told me I also had to buy a game. Till I told her her colleague yesterday said a peripheral was ok. She then went and made a call. Think she did not know the story.

But I'm disgusted as, I chose them for my preorder as I wanted to support them. I wanted to give them my business. Then I hear that people being forced to buy more games on top of preordered games. I never rented movies. But always bought my games there. Bought DVDs with HMV. Now I'm voting with my feet. Il never use Xtra or HMV again. Smyths is where il buy my games. Il be ringing head office Monday to tell them them they lost a customer because of this.

I also rang consumer.ie He said it's more then likely illegal. With a deposit. Your receipt becomes your contract. They broke that contract. You are defineiley entitled to your deposits back. But there basicly holding you to ransom. We all want the console. There is not a lot you can do there and then. It could be takes to the small claims court. That's cost €25 It's just so sly what they are doing. There going to lose lots of customers because of it. I can not see them getting away it for the PS4 Launch.

I just sent the following to the journal going to send a few more around now

@thejournal_ie Hey Guys any chance you can do a piece on @Xtravision forcing people who had already preordered/paid for their xbox ones to buy another game / accessory or they would not receive their xbox and were offered a refund @xbox as I'm sure this may be illegal even if not illegal its immoral an reprehensible

Advertisement