Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 david.ol

Mine just arrived in Dublin 6.

Tracking is still on "Exception". The delivery guy was in plain clothes, just a large sheet of paper you fill in your details on, like a petition.

Good luck everyone!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

just been onto ups, who are no help whatsoever until i kicked off a bit.
    Told him ppl are receiving them today and he said it was impossible so you must be lying about receiving today :rolleyes:
    Managed to get him to tell the depot to call me, dont think it will do much as its my work address delivery but we'll see. Not giving up on these fckers.

UPS said same story however because we are 10 mins from their depot the war dept (cos shes like that at this stage with UPS) called out to them.

they were very nice and rang the driver that has my xb1 on it and it should be coming to me about 12.

the lads at depot said they never work Saturdays but there's a **** load of them on OT today.

I'll still believe it when i see it but juuuust maybe there's hope of saving the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Did your tracking info update before it arrived?

Not sure. I was asleep and his phone call woke me up
    Mine now says

Dublin, Ireland 11/23/2013 8:30 A.M. Delivered
    Dublin, Ireland 11/22/2013 3:29 P.M. Late trailer.

I might add bray is in Wicklow but that's a minor detail in the grand scheme of things :)

Just saw on twitter , a guy in Dublin 6 has just got his

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Just got mine too, greater Dublin area, It was a Nightline delivery truck and that's all he is doing today is delivering XBoxs. Hopefully they will reach you all today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

In case anyone is watching the UPS webpage, my ups hasn't changed since Friday so I wouldn't bother looking at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I just got a call from a guy from Nightline Couriers who said he will be here in about 20mins with something for me, have nothing else ordered so it should be my xbox.

david.ol wrote: »
    Mine just arrived in Dublin 6.

Tracking is still on "Exception". The delivery guy was in plain clothes, just a large sheet of paper you fill in your details on, like a petition.

Good luck everyone!

Load of ot knocking about so, mine was a ups guy, looks like there's plenty of delivery vans out and about , hope everyone gets sorted , just played my first game of FIFA and loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

seems they handed over a bunch of xboxes to nightline last night but mine doesnt seem to be one of them.

think its time to give up.

Ordered mine back on announcement day from GameStop.
    Was delivered Thursday morning at 9am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 harry4jmjk

dor83 wrote: »
    I just got a call from a guy from Nightline Couriers who said he will be here in about 20mins with something for me, have nothing else ordered so it should be my xbox.

And where are you based??

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

miju wrote: »
    UPS said same story however because we are 10 mins from their depot the war dept (cos shes like that at this stage with UPS) called out to them.

they were very nice and rang the driver that has my xb1 on it and it should be coming to me about 12.

the lads at depot said they never work Saturdays but there's a **** load of them on OT today.

I'll still believe it when i see it but juuuust maybe there's hope of saving the weekend

And it worked, Xbox just arrived :) Dublin 7

seems they handed over a bunch of xboxes to nightline last night but mine doesnt seem to be one of them.

think its time to give up.

How do u know its not yours on the van??

harry4jmjk wrote: »
    How do u know its not yours on the van??

the guy at nightline said i wasnt on the list.
    if they see its a work address they prob wont bother to call.

Did u call nightline?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 yekrallum

Good news - UPS just delivered my xbox in Leixlip - in an Enterprise rental van - 10:45am

I wasn't talking to him, my other half was. He didn't know why UPS we saying that there was nobody delivering today when according to him, there are 8 of them out today. He was going as far Portlaoise. I don't know about the other 7 but it looks good for the rest of you.

Fingers X'd

Did u call nightline?

yep. guy was sound told me they got a bunch of work off ups last night.
    mentioned harvey normans so assume theres a lot of stores that didnt get.
    no mention of anything under my name/address.

yep. guy was sound told me they got a bunch of work off ups last night.
    mentioned harvey normans so assume theres a lot of stores that didnt get.
    no mention of anything under my name/address.

Just rang them and good news he said its out for delivery and itll be with me today!! Hopefully everyone gets theres too!!

And where are you based??
    Castlebar, sorry for the delay in replying, was just setting it up and getting the download started.

ups are also delivering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 hanlon01

Just got mine from Nightline courier in Tralee. Happy days :) Now to open....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Just for anyone checking UPS tracking mine was delivered about 30 mins ago and is still showing up as exception with Monday delivered.

So hold out hope

Just in case anyone who got FIFA edition doesn't know, there are two codes on it, one for the game and one for the pack, when I scanned it it only said game so I manually entered the code for the pack and it worked, not sure if you need to do that but they don't usually work a 2nd time so I'm thinking scanning the code only downloads the game. I might be wrong but it's better to be safe and enter it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

Mine was delivered just after 11 by a UPS van. South Dublin. Hope everyone gets theirs today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Mate of mine works for MS and he got this last week, special edition given to employees

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Delighted to hear they are delivering during the weekend and some of have already received it..

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Really lads:confused:
    You just got the ONE and you are still on boards, OPEN THE BOX for Gods sake, tell the women you will see them Monday, or by appointment:D
    Enjoy....

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

dor83 wrote: »
    Just in case anyone who got FIFA edition doesn't know, there are two codes on it, one for the game and one for the pack, when I scanned it it only said game so I manually entered the code for the pack and it worked, not sure if you need to do that but they don't usually work a 2nd time so I'm thinking scanning the code only downloads the game. I might be wrong but it's better to be safe and enter it anyway.

What do you get from the pack code?

bizz213 wrote: »
    What do you get from the pack code?

No idea mate, but it's free and it doesn't exactly take long to put the code in so you might as well. Now I need to figure out if I can change the order my games are downloaded, want FIFA first but I changed to wireless and it stopped and went to the end again.

EDIT: Figured it out, I'm a bit slow and didn't think about pressing the menu button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

there using loads of different companys, ours was city couriers so dont rely on nightlines information, it might be with a another company

Advertisement