Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

As far as i've gathered those who pre-ordered in Early/Mid November will receive theirs on the 13th of December and they'll get to the rest after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

I've just pre ordered with Gamestop, what's the chances of it arriving before Christmas?

i was in the store in bray yesterday and he said it was 90% that any orders now will be getting theirs next year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭irishchris

Anyone getting one of the second wave of Xbox ones get a confirmation that they could collect in-store in gamestop this Friday? Was told probably could but nothing definite. Very indecisive this whole process with GS

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

DaLad wrote: »
    Um8M759.png

Who wouldn't have opened their game over the last 4 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Ronan wrote: »
    Who wouldn't have opened their game over the last 4 days!
    Just to piss them off I'd buy the game from another store and return it so they lose the money. I'd rather anyone else have it than them if they did it to me.

W

• Advertisement

irishchris wrote: »
    Anyone getting one of the second wave of Xbox ones get a confirmation that they could collect in-store in gamestop this Friday? Was told probably could but nothing definite. Very indecisive this whole process with GS

GS told me that all stores are receiving the next batch on the 12th of December.

One of the two sources is lying...

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Just to piss them off I'd buy the game from another store and return it so they lose the money. I'd rather anyone else have it than them if they did it to me.

W

That's actually a pretty good idea! Teach them a lesson and you could earn €8 while doing so. Buy the game from Amazon. CoD Ghosts for example is €57 with free delivery. Assuming CoD Ghosts is €65 from Xtravision that's a lesson for them and €8 for you :D

GS told me that all stores are receiving the next batch on the 12th of December.

When did you pre-order? Which store told you this?

Taking some comfort hopefully from gamestop statement in Facebook last week

"All customers who pre-ordered an XBOX ONE console in any GameStop store before August 27th 2013 will receive their console on launch.

All store Managers have been instructed to call each individual customer who pre-ordered a console in their store before this date to invite them to our Mid-night launch to collect their console. If you have NOT been contacted but did pre-order you X1 before 27th of August please bear with us while we endeavour to contact you. Please feel free to contact the store that your pre-booked your console in to confirm that you can collect for launch as ALL store managers will be working in store for the rest of this week and can answer any questions you have". All stores will open from 8am to 9pm on Friday 22nd of November to allow extra time for customers to collect their consoles.

We will receive a 2nd delivery of XBOX ONE console for next weekend and these will be allocated to customers who pre-booked up until the 20th of September 2013. Again Store Managers will call customers to confirm this but feel free to call the store you pre-booked your console in to confirm your collection date.
    Everyone that has pre-booked up until the 21st of Oct 2013 will receive their console by December 5th and all other customers who pre-booked from the 22nd of Oct onwards will receive their consoles on the 12th of December."

irishchris wrote: »
    When did you pre-order? Which store told you this?

Taking some comfort hopefully from gamestop statement in Facebook last week

"All customers who pre-ordered an XBOX ONE console in any GameStop store before August 27th 2013 will receive their console on launch.

All store Managers have been instructed to call each individual customer who pre-ordered a console in their store before this date to invite them to our Mid-night launch to collect their console. If you have NOT been contacted but did pre-order you X1 before 27th of August please bear with us while we endeavour to contact you. Please feel free to contact the store that your pre-booked your console in to confirm that you can collect for launch as ALL store managers will be working in store for the rest of this week and can answer any questions you have". All stores will open from 8am to 9pm on Friday 22nd of November to allow extra time for customers to collect their consoles.

We will receive a 2nd delivery of XBOX ONE console for next weekend and these will be allocated to customers who pre-booked up until the 20th of September 2013. Again Store Managers will call customers to confirm this but feel free to call the store you pre-booked your console in to confirm your collection date.
    Everyone that has pre-booked up until the 21st of Oct 2013 will receive their console by December 5th and all other customers who pre-booked from the 22nd of Oct onwards will receive their consoles on the 12th of December."

Pre-ordered online and emailed them. Said stock was arriving on the 12/13th.

Ahh see you only preordered on the 19/11 so yes it will be 12 th Dec for your order

Just wondering anyone who ordered late August to 20 Sept have heard Any word if it's this Friday or Saturday when stock is due in for us?

• Advertisement

Ahh see you only preordered on the 19/11 so yes it will be 12 th Dec for your order

Just wondering anyone who ordered late August to 20 Sept have heard Any word if it's this Friday or Saturday when stock is due in for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

I was told by GS that I'd have mine by the 6th of December after putting a deposit on it last Thursday

Smacs89 wrote: »
    I was told by GS that I'd have mine by the 6th of December after putting a deposit on it last Thursday

Which one, if you don't mind me asking?

Did you order online or in-store?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Which one, if you don't mind me asking?

Did you order online or in-store?

The one in the Parkway, Limerick. It was in-store

Smacs89 wrote: »
    The one in the Parkway, Limerick. It was in-store

Interesting.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Just rang the courier it should be here in an hour :)

Just rang the courier it should be here in an hour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just thought I'd update in here that my Xbox One, pre-ordered 6 days before release with Amazon Italia, arrived today. Day One edition with Forza. Delighted, would definitely recommend hopping around the European Amazons if anyone is looking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Butsymarc

Anyone who ordered from Gamestop online and due to get it this weekend heard anything yet?

Got call from gamestop today to pick up the Xbox One. Looks like second wave of Xbox came in early before ps4 launch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

just got my tracking number from dabs :) not bad for only ordering on the 13th of november

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

I ordered the Fifa 14 bundle from Gamestop on Nov 26th What's the chances of it been here before Christmas?

I ordered the Fifa 14 bundle from Gamestop on Nov 26th What's the chances of it been here before Christmas?

Could help you find one somewhere if you want it earlier like today/tomorrow, where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 UnderMyThumb

I ordered the same bundle the 27th. I've contacted them yesterday and was told those orders would have been shipped from yesterday onwards.
    No news since then, but I presume there shouldn't be problems to get it before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Hadn't planned to get xbox1 before Crimbo, as money was tight, so didnt pre-order one. Heard from Revenue yesterday that I might get a tax refund before end of year (happy days!) ..... so, whats the chance of getting an xb1 now (if I havnt ordered it)? Are there still some on the shelves? Does it come with a game (or two)?

Hadn't planned to get xbox1 before Crimbo, as money was tight, so didnt pre-order one. Heard from Revenue yesterday that I might get a tax refund before end of year (happy days!) ..... so, whats the chance of getting an xb1 now (if I havnt ordered it)? Are there still some on the shelves? Does it come with a game (or two)?

Can get one no problem! Microsoft store with CoD Ghosts for €539.99 or you can walk into Argos probably and get one. There's 1 in stock in Tralee Argos store right now. Getting some in the whole time!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I preordered on 22nd nov and picked it up last night.
    A few friends who preordered 2 weeks after me where told there consoles will be in next Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Got an email from Gamestop saying my order has been shipped.. no tracking code or anything? anyone know if it'll be today??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Still no sign of it... mans gonna kill himself soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

DaLad wrote: »
    Can get one no problem! Microsoft store with CoD Ghosts for €539.99 or you can walk into Argos probably and get one. There's 1 in stock in Tralee Argos store right now. Getting some in the whole time!

thx DaLad .... very accurate info! Picked one up in Argos .... *very happy man*

the boys will be very happy on 25th!!

happy Crimbo folks .... hope y'all get sorted by then

Advertisement