Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes - Weekly Food offers

Options
  • 23-08-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone know where we can access these online every week?

Their website is only clothes/homeware related. And their FB page seems to be the same!!!

I know this weeks offers is the melons for 89c and when I went to my local Dunnes (Georges St), they don't have any at all, no signs to say it is even a special offer, so I went to Dunnes in Kilnamanagh on my way home to get them.

For the record also...... Dunnes in Georges St has a poor selection of fresh fruit, very rarely has the special offers which are advertised and stocks many branded items instead of the cheaper Dunnes own brand items. Clever ploy Dunnes!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

sinead81 wrote: »
    For the record also...... Dunnes in Georges St has a poor selection of fresh fruit, very rarely has the special offers which are advertised and stocks many branded items instead of the cheaper Dunnes own brand items. Clever ploy Dunnes!!

To be fair, Dunnes in George's Street is more of a convenience store and geared towards the lunch/passing market, rather than the family grocery shopper.

Advertisement