Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta BT sports promo codes?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any promo codes for Setanta?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Subscribe Online now using the promo code DEAL and you'll get 2 months at €12.99* per month, with no connection fee! That's Setanta's best offer but hurry, because it's only available for a limited time. Subscribe Online Now or to speak to a customer service agent call 0818 20 30 40 now.

Link.

Should still be working. :)

Edit/ the €12.99/month for first 2 months isnt showing on that link now but if you ring them (0818 20 30 40) you might be able to haggle. Say you were on holidays or something and missed the offer plus there's one week already missed so that would entitle you to a discount.

Edit 2/ the details above are from an email I got from them so you could say you got an email also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Any new offer on this

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Anyone know of any offers on this at the moment? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any offers on this at the moment? Cheers

They are advertising it now for €12.99 a month.

I signed up this morning, monthly basis @€;12.99 for first 2 months. Assume I should be able to get that again if I ring to cancel after the 2 months. Shame Setanta Sports ain't in HD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

It's back up to 19.99, it seems? I'd love to get it for the college football run in but 20 Euro a month on top of my Sky sub is a bit rich for my veins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Did u fone them up, u shuld get the12.99 for 2 months, say u got an email,
    Any chance getting 12.99 extended tho

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

According to a friend (Sky staff) yesterday, they haven't been selling a lot of subscriptions so far as far as they can see.
    A lot of subscribers in the UK have got it for free with the broadband.
    Fulham v Utd was free on "ordinary" UPC Setanta today.
    I'd say there will be more offers shortly.

GY A1 wrote: »
    Did u fone them up, u shuld get the12.99 for 2 months, say u got an email,
    Any chance getting 12.99 extended tho

Ok so I was on the initial offer of €12.99 for 2 months (until start Dec). Rang them there saying I wanted to cancel, and girl nearly immediately offered €16.99. I said no, and she put me on hold while she "put through" the cancellation. After 30 seconds, said she spoke to her manager and they could do €12.99 for another 2 months - that is the cheapest they could do.

So I assume it will be the same again in 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Ok so I was on the initial offer of €12.99 for 2 months (until start Dec). Rang them there saying I wanted to cancel, and girl nearly immediately offered €16.99. I said no, and she put me on hold while she "put through" the cancellation. After 30 seconds, said she spoke to her manager and they could do €12.99 for another 2 months - that is the cheapest they could do.

So I assume it will be the same again in 2 months.

+1,I gave them the same call the other day,2 more months at €12.99 & to call them again when it's due to expire so they can "see what they can offer".

• Advertisement
Advertisement