Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you tell me when Efibre will be available in Kingsbury Maynooth?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Canyou tell me when Kingsbury Maynooth is enabled for Efibre? Isee the map sas October - December 13.

Can you be a bit more specific?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys,

Canyou tell me when Kingsbury Maynooth is enabled for Efibre? Isee the map sas October - December 13.

Thanks,
    Hi smelly sock

Unfortunately we cannot offer a more specific date or timeframe however of you would like to double check this with us in October I'll be happy to look into this again for you

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    Hi smelly sock

Unfortunately we cannot offer a more specific date or timeframe however of you would like to double check this with us in October I'll be happy to look into this again for you

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan. I'll be on to you then. Out of interest, How accurate are the coverage maps? Is it based on exhange? If I PM you my address or landline number can you tell me if I am going to be included in the roll out in October?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    Hi smelly sock

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan. I'll be on to you then. Out of interest, How accurate are the coverage maps? Is it based on exhange? If I PM you my address or landline number can you tell me if I am going to be included in the roll out in October?

Hi smelly sock

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Not all areas in Maynooth will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing over the next year but the cabinets done by October to December will be going live then.[/font]

The map is just a visual representation and efibre availability depends on cabinets in specific areas within the shaded green zone being upgraded to efibre.

We don’t have access or visibility on eircoms network infrastructural plans to such details on cabinets and I would not be able to check a number for efibre availability until the efibre has launched in your area although when it does do feel free to come back to me and I'll check this for you.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]There is a line checker above the map to check for availability but I don’t think this will show you an accurate result until efibre launches in Maynooth. [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]
    Thanks

Al[/font]

Advertisement