Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottlecaps at short notice

Options
  • 23-08-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi guys, I have a brew on which is ready to be bottled on Sunday but I've discovered that I've either used or misplaced my existing bottlecaps. Are there any brick and mortar shops in the Dublin Kildare area which sell them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

well the health food stores have them there is one in Liffey Valley might get them there, i was in the one in the square today and they had them there

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The Bottle Shop on Sundrive Road, Dublin 12 will have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Cheers guys. I'll check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Griff77

Or you can go to one of the larger Tescos. I went to Tescos Clearwater a few weeks ago and got some bottle caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

Tesco Naas would be a good bet, don't think Maynooth has much HB gear left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

No, I don't think there's anything left in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Well the Health Store in Liffey Valley was a bust. I'll try Tesco in Jaws.

I was in Tesco Maynooth a couple if weeks ago looking for yeast. Had to get a kit just for the yeast.

Cheers for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Well the Health Store in Liffey Valley was a bust. I'll try Tesco in Jaws.

I was in Tesco Maynooth a couple if weeks ago looking for yeast. Had to get a kit just for the yeast.

Cheers for the help.

Did you notice if they had corks in Liffey Valley? I have to pick up a load of them tomorrow from somewhere.

Advertisement