Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie's Furniture

Options
  • 23-08-2013 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Is Charlie's furniture shop still open. I bought furniture a couple of years ago and want to get a couple of extra items to match. Does any body have a contact number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

If that was the place down in Bridge Street it is closed. Think it just shut down and didn't relocate but open to correction

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Was that not him that opened up in the old salvage shop in johns pk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

yeah charlie is gone completely closed up shop at start of the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Charlie moved from bridge street to the old salvage shop out in John's park, and his daughter took over in bridge street, but they have both closed since

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jmdsk

Thanks to all for that.
    Does anyone know of somewhere cheap and cheerful to pick up something like the mexican pine units they had, locally?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

You can try your luck in the autism center in the big store behind McDonald's on the cork road. They have loads of furniture there. Other I can think of is on six cross roads or Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

You could try Super Savers up in Tycor industrial estate, Thomas is owner easy man to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    You can try your luck in the autism center in the big store behind McDonald's on the cork road. They have loads of furniture there. Other I can think of is on six cross roads or Harvey Norman

This place is brilliant I'm delighted to see how busy it is, theres REAL furniture in here, theres also rubbish but youll find a decent solid wood table and chairs etc for small money, I pop in every few days and believe me ive seen a few posh people and antique people casting a curious eye, its great to see a shop like this.

Advertisement