Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% Off all orders inc sale at Debenhams Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

still 20%+ more expensive than any other retail store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

sandin wrote: »
    still 20%+ more expensive than any other retail store.

I got two shirts on sale in a bricks and motor Debenhams for 22 euro total. They fit perfectly and by the looks of them will wear well,

Wouldn't even know where to find this in ANY other retail store........

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

they are expensive but you can pick up great bargains in sales. I always manage to pick up good quality shirts for less than 15 quid and usually more off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Just got PT97 as a pop up code for also extra 10% off across sale, usual t and c's apply, couldn't take a copy of exclusions but would be similar to first post on thread. Ends midnight Sunday.

I notice more and more exclusions using the codes e.g. suits, shoes etc. Used to 10% off nearly everything.

BTW, who ever shops on their website and not use a code? always manage to find one. Also noticed you can post back returns free using a print out label and also noticed you can now pay using credit on rewards card or gift card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Del007

TheDriver wrote: »
    I notice more and more exclusions using the codes e.g. suits, shoes etc. Used to 10% off nearly everything.

BTW, who ever shops on their website and not use a code? always manage to find one. Also noticed you can post back returns free using a print out label and also noticed you can now pay using credit on rewards card or gift card.

You can also return to the shop

I know that, I just never realised that you could post it back free of charge also hence I never bought iffy stuff unless I was passing a story in following weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

GT63

Still works as of this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

TM32 for 10% off T&C's

Advertisement