Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Key Tri - entry??

Options
  • 23-08-2013 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Anyone got an entry they aren't going to be using??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    Anyone got an entry they aren't going to be using??

There was one floating around on Twitter last night.

Bryan Harvey ‏@BryanHarvey11

@jackyback1 @amphkingwest @paul_giblin girl in club has slot for lough key if any of u boys interested in some pre blacksod race fitness

Assuming the guys don't mind being copied & pasted here. Could contact @LoughKeyTriClub as they also retweeted the post so there's obviously options for transferring.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Bryan Harvey ‏@BryanHarvey11

@jackyback1 @amphkingwest @paul_giblin girl in club has slot for lough key if any of u boys interested in some pre blacksod race fitness

Assuming the guys don't mind being copied & pasted here. Could contact @LoughKeyTriClub as they also retweeted the post so there's obviously options for transferring.

You can transfer entries up until the 31st - got mail about it the other day.

I have an entry that I may not use - will know more during next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

ray o wrote: »
    You can transfer entries up until the 31st - got mail about it the other day.

I have an entry that I may not use - will know more during next week.

Sorry only getting back to check on this now..that would be brilliant Ray..please let me know

Thanks

Sean

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    Sorry only getting back to check on this now..that would be brilliant Ray..please let me know

Thanks

Sean

Hi, I'm not going to do this race so the entry is yours if you want it. PM me if still interested and we can organise the transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭P2C

ray is that still available. I don't have PM privileges

Anyone else not going to forest park and want to transfer their entry for Lough Key :)

I have decided to race next weekend - I let Scarlett42 know last night.

However I just got a mail in from the organisers to say that they have reopened entries as they are adding a 2nd wave.

P2C wrote: »
    Anyone else not going to forest park and want to transfer their entry for Lough Key :)

Got email from our club this morning, there are still entries available. The very last of them.

looking like a 500 entry. I wonder will they let it go in one heat. Lets home its not raining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

P2C wrote: »
    looking like a 500 entry. I wonder will they let it go in one heat. Lets home its not raining.

They are going with 2 waves and have reopened entries

Advertisement