Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered 19th July and still not installed, how can I cancel?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

I ordered broadband on the 19th July and cancelled my previous provider, its now the 22nd august and I havent been set up, I had a tech person out on the 13th Aug who said he needed another person, have not heard anything back...What are my options for cancelling? as I cant go this long without internet access.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭jordo76

I ordered broadband on the 19th July and cancelled my previous provider, its now the 22nd august and I havent been set up, I had a tech person out on the 13th Aug who said he needed another person, have not heard anything back...What are my options for cancelling? as I cant go this long without internet access.
    as far as i know you have 7 days to cancel it form the day you receive there service this is assuming you bought it over the phone or on the internet, i think its called the distance selling act, just ring and cancel the order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Briana Big Matte

The eircom cancellations team can be contacted on free phone 1901 option 4 and then 3.

Alternatively feel free to PM me your account details and I'll look into this issue for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement