Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative minds here

Options
  • 23-08-2013 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am putting this thread up for people to share there work and ask question about each others work and about their own and critique constructively and learn and chat about they're experiences with painting and drawing with digital.

Please feel free and share your work no matter what it is, for everyone to see. People can tell you whats good or what needs work, I always found this a great way to learn.

Here is my own http://www.pauldeasydesign.com/

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

The purpose of this whole forum is to discuss Digital Art and Design. I'm failing to see why we need just one thread for that purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 PaulDeasy

5uspect wrote: »
    The purpose of this whole forum is to discuss Digital Art and Design. I'm failing to see why we need just one thread for that purpose.

You've missed my point. I understand this, I mean putting up our own Pieces and discussing them and critique them and so on, or discussing people we're inspired by and the work they've done, that maybe others hadn't seen and stuff like that. Sorry if I was unclear.

I just don't see any threads like that, mostly stuff like, I can't see the cursor anymore when I'm painting in photoshop. just trying to put one up for generally chatting about our work and experience and what we like and don't like.
    Hope that clears it up

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

PaulDeasy wrote: »
    You've missed my point. I understand this, I mean putting up our own Pieces and discussing them and critique them and so on, or discussing people we're inspired by and the work they've done, that maybe others hadn't seen and stuff like that. Sorry if I was unclear.

I just don't see any threads like that, mostly stuff like, I can't see the cursor anymore when I'm painting in photoshop. just trying to put one up for generally chatting about our work and experience and what we like and don't like.
    Hope that clears it up

No, I'm not missing the point. There is no need for one single thread for people to share their work for C&C. Each topic would constitute a unique thread and a discussion on it's own merit. What you're proposing would be a mess, requiring excessive work for the mods, and read more like a blog.

People are welcome to create threads on any relavent topic, within the charter, we ecouurage it. I'm failing to see the purpose of this thread in the context of this entire forum.

So if you or anyone wishes to share their work, look for C&C, ask for advice, please feel free to create a new thread. If you're looking for C&C please say say so in the thread, or if you just want to share without critique then then say so too. We would ask that you post images in thread rather than just linking to an external site out of courtesy.
    As always feel free to ask questions, answer them, help out fellows boardsies, have a bit of fun - anything DA&D related.

Now that we've cleared that up I see no futher point to this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement