Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website says I can get efibre but customer rep says I can't?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,

Im moving flat next week ad put in my new address details and the Eircom website says I can get efibre. But when chating with one of Eircom reps they said that I can only get 6-7 mb now. Which is correct?

BR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭jordo76

i had the same issue with them as well and was told to ring back in a few weeks that its getting turned on soon, but wouldnt give me a date at the time rand back 2 weeks later and could order it :)still waiting on it tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭bloodyhawk

Exact same issue here But i was given a installation date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

rubicon99 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im moving flat next week ad put in my new address details and the Eircom website says I can get efibre. But when chating with one of Eircom reps they said that I can only get 6-7 mb now. Which is correct?

BR

Hi rubicon99

Can you please PM me the address in questionand I'll look into this further?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

Hi,

BR

Hi rubicon99

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

I called Eircom end of last week and advised the sales rep on what you wrote to me But she said that she couldn't see if I can get efibre and advised me to call the efibre team, and gave me the same number that I called. When I rang again I got cut off. I really want to sign up with you guys but it seems so difficult frown.png. can you help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi,

BR

Hi rubicon99

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

I called Eircom end of last week and advised the sales rep on what you wrote to me But she said that she couldn't see if I can get efibre and advised me to call the efibre team, and gave me the same number that I called. When I rang again I got cut off. I really want to sign up with you guys but it seems so difficult frown.png. can you help?

Hi rubicon99,

I'm sorry to hear the issues you are having. Unfortunately we can't process orders here through this channel. If you contact 1800 503 303 they'll be able to process your order and explore all your options.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

Hi,

Spoke with sales departmetn few weeks ago and the sales guy confiremed that I can get Efibre. i placed an order for 18 months contract. We also agreed on the date when technician is coming to install everything. Date was 16/9 (ysterday). He also stated that I will get a call before arrivial. Ysterday around noon as I havent herd anything I called Eircom. To my surprise they have no record of any booked date for a technician to come out to me. She said, she will escleate this to the Efibre team and come back to me during afternoon.

it's now new day and I haven't herd anything back. I choose Eircom over Magnet thinking it will be more straight forward and less hassle, but guess Im wrong.

So it's been almost 3 weeks since I placed the order and commited to almost 1000 Euros in total to you guys. I still have no clue when I will get internet. Do you really want my business or should I cancel the order and go with Magnet or Sky or Vodafone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Spoke with sales departmetn few weeks ago and the sales guy confiremed that I can get Efibre. i placed an order for 18 months contract. We also agreed on the date when technician is coming to install everything. Date was 16/9 (ysterday). He also stated that I will get a call before arrivial. Ysterday around noon as I havent herd anything I called Eircom. To my surprise they have no record of any booked date for a technician to come out to me. She said, she will escleate this to the Efibre team and come back to me during afternoon.

it's now new day and I haven't herd anything back. I choose Eircom over Magnet thinking it will be more straight forward and less hassle, but guess Im wrong.

So it's been almost 3 weeks since I placed the order and commited to almost 1000 Euros in total to you guys. I still have no clue when I will get internet. Do you really want my business or should I cancel the order and go with Magnet or Sky or Vodafone???
    Hi rubicon99

I'm sorry to hear of this. Please contact the efibre team on free phone 1800661622 for further information regarding your order.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement