Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cobalt, copper and 1/2 texel ewes

• 23-08-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭

got them mayo cobalt pellets, i got the ones with copper in it..they say not to give to texels.. i have no texel in the lambs so should be fine but some ewes are 1/2 texel or 1/4 texel, will it do them any harm or should i not do them??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭eorna

got zero replies so i thought i try again..;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Gave lambs with a good lot of texel in them those blouses with copper about a month ago and they are ok ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Richk2012

eorna wrote: »
    got them mayo cobalt pellets, i got the ones with copper in it..they say not to give to texels.. i have no texel in the lambs so should be fine but some ewes are 1/2 texel or 1/4 texel, will it do them any harm or should i not do them??

How much were they ?????
    How often do they say they should get them ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

They cost € 50/60 for a box of 250
    They work for 6/8 weeks

Advertisement