Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats and CAs

Options
  • 23-08-2013 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me (with some sort of link online if possible) if cas are taken into consideration during the repeats? ie I passed a ca but failed the module is the repeat exam now worth 100% of the year?

Also can compensation be used?I know not all courses allow compensation but mine does.

Cheers just worried Im screwed.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Can anyone tell me (with some sort of link online if possible) if cas are taken into consideration during the repeats? ie I passed a ca but failed the module is the repeat exam now worth 100% of the year?

Also can compensation be used?I know not all courses allow compensation but mine does.

Cheers just worried Im screwed.....

The exam is still worth what it was before, i.e. if it was worth 80% before it still will be now.

Not sure about compensation, can't help you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

The exam is still worth what it was before, i.e. if it was worth 80% before it still will be now.

Not sure about compensation, can't help you there.

Really....damn.. one of the lads swears it was the other way round as he done another course there too....looks like ill be a first year again. Oh joy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Really....damn.. one of the lads swears it was the other way round as he done another course there too....looks like ill be a first year again. Oh joy

Well it may be worth e-mailing your lecturer to find out, but I've never heard of CA being discounted?

Advertisement