Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG accommodation house share wanted!!

Options
  • 23-08-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi i'm Kayleigh! i'm 18 and going into 1st year arts in Nuig... Im looking for a room or people to find a house with close by the college !! I'm looking for people like myself.. up for the craic and drinking but keep the place tidy enough as well :) .. females and/or males .. I don't mind .. get back to me please :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kocarroll

i've found somewhere for 300 a month for 4 other people in newcastle. theres a double a single and a twin room available. really nice place

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Louisec94

hey I was just wondering if this place is still available or have you found people to share with ? also going into 1st year and stuck for a place!

hey louise!! ya i have 2 definites and one more interested soif your definitely interested i could ring and make an offer!! what you going into? i'll pm you my facebook to add me so we can chat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 lisa1993

Hiya, I'm also going into first year nuig. Have you still rooms avalible?

the house i was looking at is gone so i've rang about a 7 bedroom place for 300 a month so they're ringing me back tomorrow to confirm! theres me and 4 other girls for definite anyway so after that the next 2 will be whoever can get the deposit together etc. i'll let ye know! :)

• Advertisement

Cool :) that sounds good. Could you possibly link me to the ad for the house. Or at least would you know what area its in? I'd definitely be interested in sharing with ye if its an option

A friend of mine might be interested too if you need another person

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tasha959

Hey im a first year too going to study arts ! is there room for one more ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kateom

hey im starting first year in nuig too and stuck for a place to live so if anyone would like to take me in id be so great ful! im up for the crack with drink and parties but il also be clean and tidy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Lepus

Starting 1st year Arts too! I'm a 20 year old girl in serious need of a place to live! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 kateom

im also doing arts so too :D

hey guys, sorry all the places i was looking for were gone so i just got into a place today luckily!! good luck all of ye finding somewhere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

House in greenfields available,pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MTG94

skinny90 wrote: »
    House in greenfields available,pm me if interested

PM'd!!

Damn, hope I got there first ^ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sassyball

Looking for a room, pm me if anyone has a spare room :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 science13

Looking for a room if any available, starting 1st yr Science :)

Yep, also still homeless..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Dublad93

double room available beside cathedral, 2 mins from college, 3 lads in 2nd year, pm if interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Orla19

Theres a really nice apartment on Dominic street (really close to college) that has a twin room free sharing with 2 other first years,80e a week for twin room, i wouldnt mind sharing.. if anyone would be interested pm me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 science13

Orla19 - pm'ed you

Hi, we're two 1st year girls looking for a third person (who won't wreck the place!) to fill a room in a 3-bed house with us! It's very close to NUIG and a great price. PM me if interested.

Lepus wrote: »
    Hi, we're two 1st year girls looking for a third person (who won't wreck the place!) to fill a room in a 3-bed house with us! It's very close to NUIG and a great price. PM me if interested.

Right I've a different place now and I need two flatmates asap! It's in Bohermore and around 283 a month. Pleeease PM me before the house is gone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AndruH

Hi Orla19, I'm doing first year engineering and I'm still looking for a place, and I'd be interested in that room in Bohermore if it's still available :-)
    PM me please!

Advertisement