Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"People's Republic of Cork" baby clothes

Options
  • 23-08-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is there anywhere in Cork City where you can buy a baby-gro with "People's Republic of Cork" on the front?

I know there is a website but they're wanting 18 euro for a baby t-shirt which is extortionist really. There's also a shop on Patrick's Street that sells Ireland clothes for tourists and they have some Ireland baby-gros for 8euro but, alas, no People's Republic of Cork.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

Nope, as they're only sold by the people's republic of cork website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alana__bee

Frig :(. I saw the large t-shirts for adults in Penneys awhile back but never the baby stuff. Maybe I should get it printed on a babygro instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

A few places will do it, but not the main t-shirt printing places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

alana__bee wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in Cork City where you can buy a baby-gro with "People's Republic of Cork" on the front?

I know there is a website but they're wanting 18 euro for a baby t-shirt which is extortionist really. There's also a shop on Patrick's Street that sells Ireland clothes for tourists and they have some Ireland baby-gros for 8euro but, alas, no People's Republic of Cork.

Anyone?

PROC is a unique small brand hence price.
    please support Cork
    Order 10,000 peoples Republic Of China,
    For cheap prices.

ps. From a Carlow man !!

Advertisement