Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Heating

• 23-08-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I'm probably a tad early with this but I'm hoping to be organised this year.:o

Oil tank is bone dry and the coal bunker is empty:(

I came across this:

http://www.cheapestoil.ie/heating-oil-prices/Clare.aspx

Has anyone used Suttons before? They're also offering a direct debit "budget plan" it looks like you build up credit first and then get the fill.

Does anyone have any idea on the price of Coal at the moment? Ennis Area :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've never used Sutton's, I always use Michael O'Reilly, have done for years, a few years back I used to shop around for numbers and he was always the cheapest, haven't checked in ~5 years though.

In regards to coal/gas/wood/briquettes I never go anywhere except Neylon's, top notch service delivered (into the bunker/connected) and I've never had a problem with bad coal or anything like that which friends of mine have had, especially in stoves where a flash can break the glass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

The budget plans have a minimum monthly fee and it is direct debit. A mate went to use it and it was not working out any. Better than buying by the can from a pump.
    I either use o Reilly oil or campus who are cheap enough and have very little minimum purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

We use Corrib oil for the home heating oil and East Clare fuels for turf, coal and briquettes.

Advertisement