Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Mae Ploy curry paste in Dublin

Options
  • 23-08-2013 9:03pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

51xx9bWwugL._SX300_.jpg
    Anyone know where I can get this in (preferably south) Dublin?

I'm told its the best for proper Thia green curry?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Asia market. There's a branch in ballymount or Georges st

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

South Dublin, there is a decent Asian store in Rathmines, near the intersection with Military Road. All the Mae Ploy range stocked there. Oriental Emporium. Try them for fresh Thai green basil while you're there...makes a green curry taste like it should. And while I'm at it, use the Chaokoh coconut milk that they also stock, it's better quality than the stuff Tesco and the likes have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

If all else fails, 100% it is in the Asian Market on Drury Street. I get it there myself.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks guys - very helpful!! Now what's the best recipe for authentic restaurant quality thai curry? :)

Advertisement