Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would love to adopt

• 23-08-2013 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hi,

Apologies in advance if there is literature available on boards for this but I can't seem to find it.

I have been thinking for quite a while about adopting. I'm single, have a high paid secure job, secure and for some reason I haven't met the right person to share my life with. However, I love children and I have a lot of experience with my nieces and nephews but I ache for a child of my own. I would love to adopt but I am not sure how to go about it as a single person.

Can anyone please advise me where to look or if anyone can share their experiences if being a singleton adopting?

Thanks in advance,
    FH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭lindascribbler

HSE have an adoption section where you can ring for info- you can google HSE/adoption and you will get numbers etc.

Rollercoaster.ie have an adoption thread under 'discussions' where you can read personal experiences, insights etc on what's involved.

Hope this helps

Advertisement