Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coco Brown Night and day tan

• 23-08-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Just bought this yesterday, put it on and with in an hour the whole lower half of my body was green !!!! Like hulk green !! Anyone else experience this ?

I'm raging I'd such good hopes for this product it smells lovely and is so luxuriously feeling as you apply it :mad: Suppose I may just stash it in the bathroom cupboard 'till halloween rolls around....

OOPs just noticed theres a thread on this already ! Merge or delete as you wish !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

I haven't used that tan but did u put on moisturiser or body spray on before you applied it, sometimes that can cause it to go green.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

dcfc wrote: »
    I haven't used that tan but did u put on moisturiser or body spray on before you applied it, sometimes that can cause it to go green.

Nope , applied it after a shower and made sure I didn't touch any oils, creams etc

Advertisement