Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bf4 spec's question

Options
  • 23-08-2013 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hello im new here, i was wondering would my pc be able to run bf4 on high or run it at all :D

i7 3600k 3.2 ghz

gtx 580 (3ggb ddr5)

8gb ddr3

so yea, i seen the recommended specs on bfcentral and it says a 600 series card, so i thought id ask some of you guys, thanks :P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

We don't know what the system requirements for BF4 are yet. I wouldn't worry about it though.You still have a good PC. The gtx 580 is about the same power as a 660ti. Also, if you have the right MB, you can overclock that CPU to boost its performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

We don't know what the system requirements for BF4 are yet. I wouldn't worry about it though.You still have a good PC. The gtx 580 is about the same power as a 660ti. Also, if you have the right MB, you can overclock that CPU to boost its performance.

uhh yeah we do ages now

Alpha ran on my pc I5/32gb ram/SSD/7870 on Ultra everything.

Its slightly prettier than Bf3.
    Battlefield 4 system requirements
    The minimum PC system requirements
    Dual core CPU (Intel Core i5 or AMD “Bulldozer”).
    At least 2 GB main system memory
    Graphics card with at least 256 MB of VRAM and support for DirectX 10
    20+ GB of harddrive space
    Windows Vista
    Recommended system requirements
    The recommended PC system requirements for optimal visual quality and frame rates:
    Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
    4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
    A modern DX11 graphics card with 1 GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
    Windows 7 64-bit operating system (Windows 8 is supported as well)
    20+ GB of free harddrive space

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

dreamers75 wrote: »
    uhh yeah we do ages now

Alpha ran on my pc I5/32gb ram/SSD/7870 on Ultra everything.

Its slightly prettier than Bf3.

Where did you get that from because, it's still saying "system requirements coming soon" on Origin. They did tell us what the beta requirements were but, DICE also said these aren't reflective of the system requirements for the the finale release.

Advertisement