Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access UL Network

Options
  • 23-08-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else unable to access any part of the UL network? Email, sulis, sharepoint..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Can't get into anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

Can't and really really need to. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

This is not really acceptable the week of repeats

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I can get into my email no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Try clearing cache/use incognito window/different browser

• Advertisement

Does not work in chrome (regular or incognito) or internet explorer here.

It's telling me my password is incorrect, will try that in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭shane7218

Cant get into anything and need to get at an Email. Unacceptable these problems are very common lately

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Mikel91

Yeah I'm trying to get access to my transcript so this is a bit of a balls.

I have an exam this week so i've no notes until monday now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Paddy just posted this on the SU FB:
    Calls logged to ITD have proven to be fruitless at the weekend - In an attempt to get everyone sorted I have access to sharepoint for exam papers/ and some lecture notes that would appear on sharepoint - Whilst I'm trying to get access to sulis I can help out anyone that needs exam papers or lecture notes. I know this is not Ideal but we're not happy to see students without exam papers and notes so what ever way I can help you let me know.

What I will need from you is:

Name
    Module
    Module code
    Exam paper YES//NO (as in do you want exam papers)
    Lecture Notes YES/NO (as in be specific about what notes you need e.g wk 2 sem 1)

You will need an alternative email for me to email them to you. I know this seems ridiculous at this stage but if we cant get ITD your Students Union has to get you sorted by other means. Its not Ideal but its the best way I can think to help you.

Hopefully we'll have you all sorted with exam papers and notes by thisafternoon.

FB mail your details
    Paddy

So if you need papers popping him or the SU a message on FB should get you sorted.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Paddy just posted this on the SU FB:

So if you need papers popping him or the SU a message on FB should get you sorted.

Mine are all on sulis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭TheKingslayer

half of the computers in the main building today are unable to be logged on to.those that can be logged on to have been done so, a multitude of students have had to leave the postgrad room today because they can't access their needs.
    disgraceful.

Read on facebook that ITD have been contacted and are supposed to be working on it

Ok theres a way around this.
    Follow the link on email to change your password. This new password SHOULD work for email and sulis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

My guess is that ITD have done the annual password reset.

Its all working for me again

Advertisement