Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMV jobs how to apply!!

Options
  • 23-08-2013 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I'm looking to get a job in HMV and cannot for the life of me find anything where I can actually apply!! Does anyone know where I can apply or any news on when we can apply? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

as far as I know this was done through an agency about two months ago because a friend of mine applied. On googling this I found that the agency was Excel recruitment, so it's likely that the posts have been filled giving the length in time

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TheBoss11

Hannibal wrote: »
    as far as I know this was done through an agency about two months ago because a friend of mine applied. On googling this I found that the agency was Excel recruitment, so it's likely that the posts have been filled giving the length in time

Ah darn!! Iv been keeping tabs on this since May and haven't found anything! Thanks for your help though!

Advertisement