Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V *SPOILERS* thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

People have the game they just too busy playing it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

iMuse wrote: »

Been removed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

miralize wrote: »
    Honestly anyone makes as much as a glancing throwaway comment about a specific platform and people jump to defend their allegiances straight away. I own the 360, so its not like I'm bashing (if you even want to call it that) out of a lack of knowledge. And I'm not going to argue back, because as above, its pointless.

Oops, didn't mean to sound like a fanboy, I'm actually primarily a PS3 player and have been for over 5 years, and own a 360 too.

What I meant was that R* games this gen on 360 have run equally well or better to their PS3 counterparts, so there's no need to worry about what this will look like on the 360.

I play and love both consoles equally because all I care about are the games :)

I will be picking this up on the 360 as my 360 is a lot newer than my dear old PS3 and likely to survive the countless hours that's going to be sunk into it. I'm surprised The Last Of Us didn't brick my PS3 already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Oh anyone who has it is definitely playing it :)

Lots of people pretending that they are uploading it though, it pure BS (as of now)!

• Advertisement

I'm sure GTA forms around the world will go from "only a few days away, another leak!" to "I'm off to midnight launch!" followed by "hurry up, postman!" to complete silence for a week :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

They're really on the ball this time in getting most of the leaked stuff removed in comparison to GTA IV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Anyone know about gangs in the game, if you attack them will they put a bounty on you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Just seen the Franklin "punch" GIF, melee is going to be unreal if that's anything to go by!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

This one? Frank doesn't hold back!

ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

shrewdness wrote: »
    This one? Frank doesn't hold back!

ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

Is he drunk, walk looks mad dodge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Is he drunk, walk looks mad dodge

Attack stance, same as GTA IV

• Registered Users Posts: 11,049 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Going to Lanzarote on Monday for a week will not be able to play it until the 22nd. I will have to stay out of boards till then. I swear if I see someone there playing it I may now be liable for something. Will just have to drink and watch the ladies to forget about it.

Going to Lanzarote on Monday for a week will not be able to play it until the 22nd. I will have to stay out of boards till then. I swear if I see someone there playing it I may now be liable for something. Will just have to drink and watch the ladies to forget about it.

At least you're getting value for money - You can bet your ass that'll be the longest week you ever live! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

http://instagram.com/dabzombi

Another few clips gone up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

^ I don't think that's Franklin, I think it's Mike Tyson making a cameo! Can't wait to punch random old peop.....I mean rival gangs and enemies!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

iDI04ch4V3Dfy.gif

good crash physics.

Also, if you want to be well and truly spoiled, heres a good 20 min video of gameplay. http://hashd.tv/vod/raise-your-dongers-1

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

The damage to cars looks quite decent in this clip. Although it took a freight train to knock the crap out of it.

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/rocks-2516778

The damage to cars looks quite decent in this clip. Although it took a freight train to knock the crap out of it.

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/rocks-2516778

And yet it's able to drive away.

Really not liking the super arcade-iness of the vehicles this far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

There is just no pleasing some people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Any more streams? That's gone.

Any more streams? That's gone.

Yep. Its good quality for once as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I can't say that I loved how the crash mechanics looked on spoiler videos I saw yesterday either! (10 second things on instagram)

But I do know it'll make more sene to me once I have that controller in my hand and I'm the one in charge, so I'm not worried about it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

There is just no pleasing some people.

I agree 100%. There's too much whinging about this game. First the map leaked and people were complaining its too small, now there's videos online its the physics are terrible or the car damage isint realistic.

It's quite simple people, don't buy the game then. Spend you're money on Forza/GT5 if you want the complete driving experience, otherwise try and adopt my approach: the game will be judged once I have the controller in my hand. Also lets not forget the technical masterpiece this game is, these games are 100hrs+ filled content with over 240 licensed songs with multiple game engines/architectures running all at once. Show me a game that achieved all this and didn't have flaws, no matter how minimal they may seem.

Yep. Its good quality for once as well.

Bah! It's down now too.

Bah! It's down now too.

I think hes trying to fix it, should be back up in a few minutes.

edit, nope.

Nope, banned. I'm looking at the GAF thread, but Rockstar are surely doing the same and just shutting everything down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Some screens...look at that draw distance.

KPHz36t.jpg

J1uLwC0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

The Top screen is flippin amazing!

Advertisement